a) Open Call and Registration –From September 23, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
- Registration has no cost.
- All teams must register at the website of TIC Americas or CIC: www.ticamericas.net and/or http://ticamericas.net/cic/ to be eligible to compete in TIC Americas. YABT can announce at any time new categories and special awards, with instructions for registration.
- The participating team that has already submitted their Business Project, has the option to make changes until March 31, 2020, 5:00 PM (Washington DC time). Documents cannot be altered or amended after that date.
- All information about TIC Americas will be sent to the email address provided in the registration. Teams are responsible for ensuring that the email is functional and that the content is read on a regular basis.
- The delivery of the Business Project must follow the template provided by YABT according to the appropriate category of award.
b) Business/ Project Plan Submission Deadline –by March 31, 2020.
- Teams must present a Business Project depending on the category in which they participate with their idea / business project.
- The Business Project, as well as the other documents to be submitted, are mandatory in order to complete the registration. Also, they must be submitted prior to advancing to the next stage of the competition.
- The Business Project for all categories of TIC Americas must respond to the questions/challenges presented for each category that the Team wishes to apply.
- The Business Project can be delivered through the online platform, in Spanish, English, French, or Portuguese.
c) BOOT Camp – Open permanently
d) Semifinals Evaluation – April 2020
- International judges identified by YABT and PepsiCo will evaluate all registered teams that completed the TIC Americas process. All teams will receive feedback.
e) Finalists Announcement – May 1, 2020
f) Finals – June-July, 2020
- Teams qualifying for the Finals may present updated copies of their executive summaries of the Business Project in English.
These Criteria, Rules, Terms, and Conditions are subject to change. The Final Version will be posted on the Competition’s website: www.ticamericas.net/cic and the currently posted version will apply. Please direct any comments, recommendations, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org